Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Wurttemburg Buckle

Article about: A new addition to my buckle collection. Since most of my family is from this area, I have been looking for one of these for some time now. I am happy to have been able to add this one. Ralph

Default Wurttemburg Buckle

A new addition to my buckle collection. Since most of my family is from this area, I have been looking for one of these for some time now. I am happy to have been able to add this one.
    Ralph.
    Wurttemburg BuckleWurttemburg BuckleWurttemburg BuckleWurttemburg BuckleWurttemburg Buckle
    It does have a couple of small dents in the locations marked.
    Wurttemburg BuckleWurttemburg Buckle
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wurttemburg Buckle
    P
    Many

Looks a nice buckle Ralph, whats the actual colour of it? Hard to tell from the pics, actually looks grey?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Looks a nice buckle Ralph, whats the actual colour of it? Hard to tell from the pics, actually looks grey?
    Thanks Ben!
    Yes, it is made of steel and painted grey and the medallion is made of brass, also painted grey.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Nice harder to find buckle.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Nice harder to find buckle.
    Thank you Steve!
    Ralph.

nice buckle RB.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice buckle RB.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.

Like it...

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Like it...
    Thank you Lenny!
    Ralph.