Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Kaiserliche original cap?

Article about: Hi everyone, is everything correct with this cap? It's from the WWI German Navy. I have my serious doubts, from my experience something looks weird, and it also seems to be in too good condi

Default Kaiserliche original cap?

Hi everyone, is everything correct with this cap? It's from the WWI German Navy. I have my serious doubts, from my experience something looks weird, and it also seems to be in too good condition, but I could be wrong since I am not an expert. I await your answers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kaiserliche original cap?   Kaiserliche original cap?  

Kaiserliche original cap?   Kaiserliche original cap?  

Kaiserliche original cap?   Kaiserliche original cap?  

Kaiserliche original cap?  

It looks like a later reproduction, possibly for veterans. The plastic sweat diamond is a dead giveaway, and makes it likely 1930's at the earliest.

Thanks for your answer Septhes. I have seen another one that is from the same manufacturer, it also seems suspicious, although perhaps less than this one, I don't know if I should make another post for it

It is actually a recent reproduction--there is a company in the UK that makes these.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

This UK company is the primary retailer of "Extra Klasse" visors (which are made in Germany by Michael Janke):

Head Dress
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you for such accurate answer