Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for a Bavarian prong-back EM/NCO kokarde

Article about: Hello! I'm looking for a prong-backed Bavarian EM/NCO kokarde (or two) to replace what I suspect is a repro. If anyone has a spare they'd be willing to sell, please let me know. (Also lookin

Default Looking for a Bavarian prong-back EM/NCO kokarde

Hello! I'm looking for a prong-backed Bavarian EM/NCO kokarde (or two) to replace what I suspect is a repro. If anyone has a spare they'd be willing to sell, please let me know. (Also looking for non-yellowed Reichs kokarden of the same type). Thanks!

Jeff

MAP
    ?

Quote by Septhes View Post
    Hello! I'm looking for a prong-backed Bavarian EM/NCO kokarde (or two) to replace what I suspect is a repro. If anyone has a spare they'd be willing to sell, please let me know. (Also looking for non-yellowed Reichs kokarden of the same type). Thanks!

Jeff
    Please post a "want ad" in the classified section of the forum. Thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks - but sadly every time I try I get the message: "We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later." Mysterious.

?

Just off the top of my head, I would try Ebay Germany & Great War Militaria, an online dealer in Chambersburg,PA.
    As to those prongs; from my experience, they break off so easily.
    I recently bought a Bavarian officer's cockade & while trying to mount it in the holes on the cap, both prongs snapped off. I guess 100 year old thin tin doesn't hold up well.

BobS