Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Imperial Visor caps, pleas help me ID them!

Article about: Hey Last week I was very happy to get a set of imperial german visor caps, some are clearly Feuerwehr (Fire Service) caps, but with these I´m not so sure. I love these types of caps, especi

Default Unknown Imperial Visor caps, pleas help me ID them!

Hey

Last week I was very happy to get a set of imperial german visor caps, some are clearly Feuerwehr (Fire Service) caps,
    but with these I´m not so sure. I love these types of caps, especially the one with the box is a beautiful piece in my opinion!

The one with yellow piping looks similar to a "Jäger zu Pferde" cap, but has a black instead of a green under colour.
    It was the only one that came with a box, in it is a piece of a german newspaper from 1922, so it seems to be Weimar era.

The other one with the "black-white-red" piping (more red than in the photo) in reverse is also unknown to me, maybe Verein or something similar.
    I was not able to find another cap from its maker ( Jul. Rückwarth)
    What type of cockade I can put on it? there was clearly one attached at some time..

With the black one w. red piping I´m not sore either, is it military or fire service?
    The cockade seems to be an NCO or officers type, but from what german state?

I think that the pinkish and green one with the chinstrap is a post war verein visor, or a total fake
    The sweat diamond and whole construction are dead giveaways!

If you have any Information on one of my caps, please let me know!

Is it okay to post them all in one thread, or shouldt I post em seperatly?

Thank you for taking your time!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Imperial Visor caps, pleas help me ID them!   Unknown Imperial Visor caps, pleas help me ID them!  

Unknown Imperial Visor caps, pleas help me ID them!   Unknown Imperial Visor caps, pleas help me ID them!  

Unknown Imperial Visor caps, pleas help me ID them!   Unknown Imperial Visor caps, pleas help me ID them!  

Unknown Imperial Visor caps, pleas help me ID them!  

CBH
    ?

You should post these individually to avoid confusion.
    Welcome to the Forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.