Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown maker (to me)

Article about: Hi all, I recently came across what I believe to be an Model 1917 Schirmmütze, please correct me if I am wrong with the description, I would like to know who the maker is by the diamond on

Default Unknown maker (to me)

Hi all,

I recently came across what I believe to be an Model 1917 Schirmmütze, please correct me if I am wrong with the description, I would like to know who the maker is by the diamond on the liner if anyone can please help?

Thanks,

Grant
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown maker (to me)   Unknown maker (to me)  

Unknown maker (to me)  

this is a difficult one... I thought with some reverse image search would find it but nothing .... If i am correct the lower cocarde is from a officer. Interesting puzzle ;-)

Quote by PierreN View Post
    this is a difficult one... I thought with some reverse image search would find it but nothing .... If i am correct the lower cocarde is from a officer. Interesting puzzle ;-)
    Thank you for trying, yes I believe it is an officers cap, but I appreciate you looking!

in the heraldry emblem left under i think is the sign off Sachsen . If yes that maybe could indicate towards a maker of schirmmützen ( if there is a list known of makers )