Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G

Article about: It's here! My new Imperial Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse. It has a clear makers mark of K.A.G. and I am hoping that my research is correct in the maker. After looking around the many pages on the

?

Default 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G

It's here!
    My new Imperial Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse. It has a clear makers mark of K.A.G. and I am hoping that my research is correct in the maker. After looking around the many pages on the internet I came up with 2 lists of EK's that put this maker as Kunst und Aktien-Gesellschaft which translates as Art and stock Company.

Most lists say that this mark is an unknown maker so I am now feeling certain that this is an unknown maker but who knows.

Still it's a really good looking EK that came with a nice pin backed ribbon bar. This is my 17th Imperial EK, the addiction continues.

Wilko

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G
    P
    Many

?

Congrats, it is in amazing condition. I would love to see a photo of all 17 on display. Keep up the good work.

Cheers, Al

?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Congrats, it is in amazing condition. I would love to see a photo of all 17 on display. Keep up the good work.

Cheers, Al
    Thank you Al, I have been watching you're collection grow and grow. You have a very impressive collection now.
    Ken

?

Al
    At the moment I don't have a display area, it is something that I am planning on in the future but at the moment they are sitting and waiting. I was lucky enough to acquire 3 nice aluminium cases and they work for me at the moment.

Anyway here is a pic of my 17 Imperial EK's to date.

That's a nice cross and a great addition to your collection.
    To the best of my limited knowledge, KAG is still an unknown maker.

I don't have a display area either. I've got three glass top wood boxes that very
    seldom ever see the light of day.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    That's a nice cross and a great addition to your collection.
    To the best of my limited knowledge, KAG is still an unknown maker.

I don't have a display area either. I've got three glass top wood boxes that very
    seldom ever see the light of day.
    Thank you Greg, I am really enjoying these Imperial EK's. Already looking for the next one.
    Ken

Ken,

What a nice addition and I love your iron cross layout with the labels. I'm still in the process of trying to display my collection to my liking. Currently, I have glass covered racks which like Greg, are tucked away from sunlight. I'm very impressed with your collection and I'm glad you have the passion!

Joel

Quote by Wilko View Post
    /.../After looking around the many pages on the internet I came up with 2 lists of EK's that put this maker as Kunst und Aktien-Gesellschaft which translates as Art and stock Company. /.../
    Sorry, but no evidence, that a maker with this name has existed at all As Chopperman said, K.A.G. manufacturer remains still unknown... but his crosses are nice and not so common (also EK 1st Class with K.A.G. marking exist).

regards
    Tomasz
    https://tompress.shop - updates Thursdays at 8 pm CET

KAG 1st class crosses are somewhat common. I like them because they
    have a very distinctive looking pin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G  
    Last edited by Chopperman; 08-18-2018 at 03:24 PM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Here my examples of both classes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G   1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G  

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G   1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.A.G  

https://tompress.shop - updates Thursdays at 8 pm CET

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast