Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse 'UNKNOWN'

Article about: I have just come across this Imperial EK2. It has a crown that I have not seen before, or at least haven't already got in my collection. I'm wondering if anyone can help with the identificat

?

Default 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse 'UNKNOWN'

I have just come across this Imperial EK2. It has a crown that I have not seen before, or at least haven't already got in my collection. I'm wondering if anyone can help with the identification of this EK maker. As I say I have looked all through my collection and spent a little time looking here, but it's a new one to me.

I'm pretty sure it's genuine but it's always good to have a second opinion as well, as I could always be wrong. It's a bit sorry for itself but I kind of like it.

Thank you once again for any help with this one

Ken

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse 'UNKNOWN' 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse 'UNKNOWN'

Last edited by Wilko; 06-14-2020 at 11:59 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse 'UNKNOWN'
    P
    Many

MFH, i think they're the only maker to use that core. I have 2 different varieties of this maker, one with a silver frame and one with a silver plated frame. They commonly have paint issues. I've read MFH stands for Max Fleck, Hamburg, but i'm not sure if that's accurate.

Quote by atcarroll View Post
    MFH, i think they're the only maker to use that core. I have 2 different varieties of this maker, one with a silver frame and one with a silver plated frame. They commonly have paint issues. I've read MFH stands for Max Fleck, Hamburg, but i'm not sure if that's accurate.

Well said.
    I agree with everything, however I think that someone was just makiing a guess
    at the name. No one knows for sure.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

This has a different crown than my MFH.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you gentlemen for the help with this one. I was stumped by the crown as the MFH in my collection has a crown that matches Ralph's posted one. I have added it to my collection and will post new pictures on its arrival. A big thanks once again
    Ken

Oooooh, a new variety. Both of mine have the small round beads on the crown, but i just found one on ebay with the long oval beads. I'm going to have to bid on it.

?

Well it arrived safe and sound and as promised a couple of quick pics to show it off a little.

It also looks slightly smaller to my other MFH.