Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Austro hungarian grenades

Article about: Hello folks! Just got these grenades that supposed to be authentic but those handles look like new. If so where you can buy them? Could not find anywhere. I paid like 180€ for both online.

Default Austro hungarian grenades

Hello folks! Just got these grenades that supposed to be authentic but those handles look like new. If so where you can buy them? Could not find anywhere. I paid like 180€ for both online. Bbought from antique store. They would give money back if its proven its fake. Do you think should i keep them? Thank you for opinions.Austro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenades

curious...

Vestiges Militaria
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

They look good to me imo. They were stored very well. They may be new to the heads? Hard to tell the wear on those from the pics.

MAP
    ?

Were these a late war ersatz type of grenades? Never seen them before.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Austro-Hungarian Rohrhandgranate. Don’t know a huge amount about these but if original quite scarce. I’ve read that these handles have been faked so need to be cautious. Hoping someone with a bit more expertise with these sees the post and shares some further info.

Andy

For comparison, a couple of pictures of an original example.Austro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenadesAustro hungarian grenades

Yeah i saw this one on the internet. Still too good to be true. Especially with my heads of grenades that look they have been digged from ground restored and put on these new looking handles

Never seen one with the handle. I would look carefully at the label it does look laser printed.