Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

EKII, Honour Cross and Silesian Eagle Group

Article about: Hi all. I recently acquired this group. I think everything is ok but always good to get other opinions. I believe there were a number of variations of the Silesian Eagle as it was a semi- of

Default EKII, Honour Cross and Silesian Eagle Group

Hi all. I recently acquired this group. I think everything is ok but always good to get other opinions. I believe there were a number of variations of the Silesian Eagle as it was a semi- official award. Any comments are welcome. Many thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EKII, Honour Cross and Silesian Eagle Group   EKII, Honour Cross and Silesian Eagle Group  

EKII, Honour Cross and Silesian Eagle Group   EKII, Honour Cross and Silesian Eagle Group  

EKII, Honour Cross and Silesian Eagle Group   EKII, Honour Cross and Silesian Eagle Group  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EKII, Honour Cross and Silesian Eagle Group
    P
    Many

I don't collect bars so I can't be a big help other than to say that the individual
    pieces look good and it's a very common and believable combination.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

According to Gregg. IMHO the bar has a very good appearance.

Santi

Many thanks for the comments guys. The Silesian Eagle is quite an impressive medal.

?

a very nice score. the eagle isn't seen too often on parade mounts.

?

A very nice bar indeed
    Ken

Very nice!
    I have kind of got my eyes open for a Silesian Eagle myself.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I like the one in the middle of the bar, as it is marked for Adolf Baumeister, Ludenscheid
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "