Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

German Militärpaß, diary, field hymnal

Article about: Here I got some nice papers, the diary was not "translated", just by no time. Just look at the pics. Thomas

TCL
    ?

Default German Militärpaß, diary, field hymnal

Here I got some nice papers, the diary was not "translated", just by no time.
    Just look at the pics.
    Thomas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Militärpaß, diary, field hymnal   German Militärpaß, diary, field hymnal  

German Militärpaß, diary, field hymnal   German Militärpaß, diary, field hymnal  

German Militärpaß, diary, field hymnal  

TCL
    ?

And I would like to add this dokument to the Militärpaß, have a look at her name and I didn´t knew before - besetzten Gebiete - "occupied areas".
    Use Google Maps with Kastellaun ~ 30 miles to Koblenz.
    Thomas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Militärpaß, diary, field hymnal   German Militärpaß, diary, field hymnal  

TCL
    ?

Default Mr. Herminghaus

and here is the id-cart of Mr. Herminghaus, watchmaker of occupation, living in the Birmarck-Str.
    Thomas

?

In the Spring of 1917, the automatic rifles of the two Musketen Bataillonen of the ILR.117 were replaced with machine guns. They did however, retain the name. A year later in 1918 they were changed to MGSSA, but again retained the name, i.e. Musketen Bataillonen.

CCMJR

That would Bismark Strasse 43 in Cologne...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."