Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help identify the German uniform of the WW1

Article about: Greetings! I ask for help in identifying the jacket. Military buttons. Large: Haltbar Besonders. Smaller: C.Th .Dicke ( Christian Theodor Dicke ). I will be glad to provide any photos. Thank

Default Help identify the German uniform of the WW1

Greetings! I ask for help in identifying the jacket. Military buttons. Large: Haltbar Besonders. Smaller: C.Th .Dicke ( Christian Theodor Dicke ). I will be glad to provide any photos. Thank you in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identify the German uniform of the WW1   Help identify the German uniform of the WW1  

Help identify the German uniform of the WW1   Help identify the German uniform of the WW1  

Help identify the German uniform of the WW1   Help identify the German uniform of the WW1  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identify the German uniform of the WW1   Help identify the German uniform of the WW1  

?

While broadly similar, the button arrangement (quantity) differs from the examples in the period photographs.
    Also, these jackets have a fabric collar-facing.

Possibly WW2? "BESONDERS HALTBAR" made buttons over the WW2 period

"Per Ardua"

Maybe ww2, but I didn't find anything similar. I think that this is not a firm of buttons, but their "marking"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identify the German uniform of the WW1  

Maybe there are more opinions?

?

I think the symbol (maybe a bell?) on the buttons is the company logo. "Besonders Haltbar/Extra Durable" is just a reference/advertisement by the company for the quality of their buttons.

Best regards
    Wolf

?