Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegs-Zeitungen/War-Newspapers...

Article about: These newspapers arrived yesterday after being misdirected by the USPS for 23 days, making the journey from NYC to Seattle and back TWICE before finally reaching my mailbox in Seattle... Any

Default Kriegs-Zeitungen/War-Newspapers...

These newspapers arrived yesterday after being misdirected by the USPS for 23 days, making the journey from NYC to Seattle and back TWICE before finally reaching my mailbox in Seattle...
    Anyway, I got the whole bunch for $20, and they'll make a nice back-drop for my Imperial display...The one with v.Richthofen celebrating his 30th Aerial Victory (50 more to go before his own demise) will be framed for preservation...These date from 1915-17...I found them on German Ebay.de, which is an excellent source for various paper-items at great prices...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegs-Zeitungen/War-Newspapers...   Kriegs-Zeitungen/War-Newspapers...  

And they're definitely not reprints? What a great score. That's a nice big photo of him on the front page. That will look awesome framed and mounted. Congrats Glenn. cool miliaria

No reprints, friend...all original!
    cheers,Glenn

MAP
    ?

Awesome Glenn. What a score at $20. I would pay that an more for just the one with Manfred. Now all you need is an original Blue Max to frame it with.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Good catch! And I agree with MAP, original Pour le Mérite. Those in same frame, would look awesome.

Congrats Glenn

Wow, thanks guys! You seem to have much more confidence in me than I have in myself, to ever own an original PLM! LOL....
    I'm glad you like my latest score, thanks!
    cheers, Glenn

great find Glenn.

Very cool find Glenn.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.