Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegschronik

Article about: Hello, This war chronicle 1914-1918, from the Württemberg Infantry Regiment 120 and 122, as well as the Württemberg Mountain Replacement Battalion, with the fighting on the Western Front A

?

Default Kriegschronik

Hello,
    This war chronicle 1914-1918, from the Württemberg Infantry Regiment 120 and 122, as well as the Württemberg Mountain Replacement Battalion, with the fighting on the Western Front Artris Verdun, Battle of the Somme..
    The soldier was buried and wounded. There was nothing more for him than a black wounded badge and a military cross.
    I framed it and added it to the collection and hope you like it as much as I like it..
    Greetings
    kabl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegschronik   Kriegschronik  

Kriegschronik  

?

Hello kabl, I like it!
    Regards,
    Peeloo

Very nice, indeed he was wounded twice, firstly on 15th September 1916, then secondly on 3rd February 1917. As it says in the text he did leave the service in 1918, but at least had got through the war.

Hi Kabl

I agree with the other friends, a nice document and a good piece for your collection.

Regards
    Santi

MAP
    ?

Love items like this. Nice find
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Congrats on a nice find. Very interesting.
    Tim