Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M16 Camo - BF62 - Liner w/ Drawstring

Article about: I’ll Ed out a WWI box this weekend. I forget when or where I acquired this one and am pretty sure I haven’t posted it before so here it is. It a pretty standard regulation camo scheme on

Default M16 Camo - BF62 - Liner w/ Drawstring

I pulled out a WWI box this weekend. I forget when or where I acquired this one and am pretty sure I haven’t posted it before so here it is. It a pretty standard regulation camo scheme on a BF62 M16 shell. The leather banded M16 liner is dry but complete, with the drawstring as well. The chinstrap has been lost to time, but otherwise the piece is in pretty good shape after 104 years! Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M16 Camo - BF62 - Liner w/ Drawstring   M16 Camo - BF62 - Liner w/ Drawstring  

M16 Camo - BF62 - Liner w/ Drawstring   M16 Camo - BF62 - Liner w/ Drawstring  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 Camo - BF62 - Liner w/ Drawstring
    P
    Many

Here are the rest of the pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M16 Camo - BF62 - Liner w/ Drawstring   M16 Camo - BF62 - Liner w/ Drawstring  

MAP
    ?

Very nice Jim. A bit artistic with the lines
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like this one.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Nice M16 camo, with the curved lines.

Being an admirer of WW1 camos I really like it Jim. I find Imperial German Camos even more individual than TR camos. Perhaps in WW1 there was a bit more time sitting in trenches with less time moving around. And a really disruptive design pattern too. Thanks for showing.

Andy

Lovely patina on this one Jim.

?

Lovely piece