Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M16 NJ62 - updated photos.

Article about: This is one that I posted earlier this year but with inside photos taken by the seller. Here is the same post with some outside photos taken on a winters afternoon. I didn’t know member Ad

Default M16 NJ62 - updated photos.

This is one that I posted earlier this year but with inside photos taken by the seller. Here is the same post with some outside photos taken on a winters afternoon.

I didn’t know member Adler other than through his posts but I would like to post these images as a tribute to a fellow collector of Great War Militaria.

The latest addition to my Imperial German Collection an M16 re-issue with steel liner band. Produced by the United Nickelworks factory in Schwerte during WW1 and stamped NJ62, later during WW2 the manufacturer became known as NS.

This quite hard to find helmet has been depot refurbished and hand painted before being re-issued with the shell size stencilled in the rear skirt. The shell is fitted with a white chromed tanned sheepskin liner complete with original cushions. With it’s nice original chinstrap and named to ‘Pell’ what initially attracted me to this helmet was the beautiful brush strokes that cover the entire shell.

Hope you like it!
    Andy

M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.M16 NJ62 - updated photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 NJ62 - updated photos.
    P
    Many

Nice to see with these closeup shots - the brush strokes and patina on the paint is gorgeous.
    Well, you know i really like this one - good to see it again.
    Nick

Thanks Nick! Yeah, it’s such a nice little lid.
    Andy

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    I didn’t know member Adler other than through his posts but I would like to post these images as a tribute to a fellow collector of Great War Militaria.
    Good on you
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Karel was well respected in the collecting community and always willing to share knowledge and his magnificent collection. His collection was second to none, he will be missed.

Andy, As far as your helmet goes, it is nice to see in such a complete and original reissued state, a great example, there is much to like about it.

Regards,
    John

MAP
    ?

MUCH nicer photos!

Excellent helmet! LOVE it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a great looking brushstroke texture.

Appreciated Anderson

Andy

I'm a bit late to the party as I'm kinda busy lately, but what a great helmet, Andy!
    I should get myself a decent M16/17, too
    Luis

Great helmet!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast