Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you.

Article about: Does this look right, there is some evidence of rust but I think it looks okay otherwise.

Default Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you.

Does this look right, there is some evidence of rust but I think it looks okay otherwise.

Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you. Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you. Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you. Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you. Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you.
    P
    Many

I'm no expert but I do not see any issues with this helmet.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thank you for the swift reply, I forgot to add a few more photos. Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you. Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you.

There is a bit off pitting but otherwise I think it looks okay. If you look at the front it seems like there is almost a gravel texture is this pitting?. Mimikry M16. Looks okay, but I want second opinions. Thank you.

?

I like it, I have similar one where the black lines remain more visible than the cammo patches.

Steve.

Looks like a period camo to me based on these photos. Hard to say from the photos, but it looks like it may have been touched up in a few places, particularly the front where you noted the pitting.

I noticed that aswell Andy, the price for this one is more on the lower end because of this. But I think it will look great in my display.