Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

My Kaiserreich ribbon bar collection

Article about: Hello Sirs. I would like to share with you all my collection of ribbon bars from imperial Germany. I have almost a hundred and today I want to show you some photos of that part of my showcas

Default My Kaiserreich ribbon bar collection

Hello Sirs.
    I would like to share with you all my collection of ribbon bars from imperial Germany. I have almost a hundred and today I want to show you some photos of that part of my showcase. I hope you like them. In a few weeks I will begin my vacation and I hope to gradually upload detailed images of all of them.
    My intention is to do it in alphabetical order of the different German states (Anhalt, Baden, Bayern, Braunschweig, Bremen .......). Sorry for my English, which I know is not too good.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Kaiserreich ribbon bar collection
    P
    Many

- - ------- - -

- - ------- - -

Looks like it will be a nice display Mr Tabstabs. You're English will be better than our Spanish.

Chorizo! I prove my point ha

Is every bar a different combination of spange?

Beautifully displayed and photographed Bob

Hello jamie7d7.
    All ribbon bars in my Kaiserreich collection are two, three or four ribbons. The two ribbons are all with EK2 or Hindenburg Kreuz ribbon and a ribbon of the award from a German state. The three ribbons are almost all with EK2 on the left, German state ribbon in the center and Hindemburg kreuz on the right, whit some exceptions to this configuration.
    The four ribbons are almost always with the previous three but with the 1939 KKV2 with swords, that is to say that they are military veterans of the Great War, but that they served later in the front during World War II. They used to belong to doctors, surgeons, veterinarians or other types of officers.
    Best regards.
    Last edited by TabsTabs1964; 06-20-2020 at 08:34 PM.

Default Some ribbon bars of two medals

First of all a clarification of terminology:
    To name the 2nd Class Iron Cross of 1914, (Eisernes Kreuz, II Klasse, 1914) I will write: EK2.1914.
    To name the Cross of Honor for combatants, (Ehren Kreuz für Frontkampfer 1914-1918, also called Hindenburg Kreuz) I will write: EFK.

Below is an image some of the ribbon bars from my collection with two ribbons.
    From left to right and top to bottom.

01. EK2.1914 + Cross of Frederick of the Grand Duchy of Anhalt-Dessau
    02. EK2.1914 + Silver Medal for Merit of the Grand Duchy of Baden
    03. EK2 1914 + Bavarian Cross of Military Merit, III Class
    04. EK2 1914 + Cross for Merit of War of II Class, Duchy of Brunswick - Cross of Ernst August
    05. EK2 1914 + Hanseatic Cross of the City of Bremen
    06. EK2 1914 + Cross of Knight with Swords of the Order Zähringer Löwe of the Grand Duchy of Baden
    07. EFK + Silver Medal for Merit of the Grand Duchy of Baden
    (Sorry. I've put it upside down)
    08. Bavarian Cross of Military Merit with Swords, III Class + EK2 1914
    09. EK2 1914 + EFK
    10. Hanseatic Cross of the City of Bremen + EFK
    11. EK2 1914 + Hanseatic Cross of the City of Hamburg
    (Sorry. I've put it upside down)
    12. EK2 1914 + General Decoration to the Valour of Hessen. Grand Duke Ernst Ludwig
    13. EK2 1914 + Hanseatic Cross of the City of Lübeck
    14. EK2 1914 + Cross of Military Merit, Second Class, for Combatants, 1914. Great Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
    15. Cross of Frederick August 1914, of the Grand Duchy of Oldenburg + EK2 1914
    16. Knight's Cross with Swords of the Albert´s Order. Kingdom of Saxony + EK2 1914
    17. General Decoration to the Valour of Hessen. Grand Duke Ernst Ludwig + EFK
    18. General Decoration to the Valour of Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach 1914. Great Duke Wilhelm Ernst.
    19. Cross of Military Merit, Second Class, for Combatants, 1914. Great Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin + EFK
    20. EK2 1914 + Medal of Merit of War 1914. Principality of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt
    21. EK2 1914 + Saxony Coburg Gotha. Medal of Merit of the Ernestine Order (SEHO).
    22. EK2 1914 + Medal to Valour 1914 of the Kingdom of Württemberg
    23. EFK + 1916 Decoration for Helping Services in the War of the Grand Duchy of Hesse.
    24. EK2 1914 + Sachsen-Meiningen - Bronze War Merit Medal
    25. EK2 1914 + Medal of Frederick August III, Kingdom of Saxony in Silver/Bronze
    26. EK2 1914 + Medal of the German Legion of Honor
    27. EFK + Medal of the Kingdom of Württemberg by Long Service
    28. EK2 1914 + Front Cross of the East (Ostfrontkreuz) a veterans association medal
    29. Sachsen-Meiningen - Bronze War Merit Medal + EFK
    30. Medal of Frederick August III, Kingdom of Saxony in Silver / Bronze + EFK
    I hope you like it
    Another day, a little more. See you soon gentlemen

AIF
    ?

What a fantastic beautifully displayed collection! Thanks for showing.

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast