MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New M18 cutout. Verification.

Article about: Hello everyone, I just bought this cutout, I have consulted andy about it and he think it looks okay. But It just needs to be a bit more confirmed. There is a faded ET stamp on the skirt swe

Default My New M18 cutout. Verification.

Hello everyone, I just bought this cutout, I have consulted andy about it and he think it looks okay. But It just needs to be a bit more confirmed. There is a faded ET stamp on the skirt aswell with a dome marked R something, I can only assume that is the rolling mill.

My New M18 cutout. Verification. My New M18 cutout. Verification. My New M18 cutout. Verification. My New M18 cutout. Verification. My New M18 cutout. Verification. My New M18 cutout. Verification.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New M18 cutout. Verification.
    P
    Many

Another photo. My New M18 cutout. Verification.

A real one. Love to see a dedicated thread fo the single decal Heer. Jim G.

Front on it looks pretty spot on. Side on, it looks good with perhaps a little more of a point at the lowest point than the example currently being sold on German Helmets inc. but again, just an opinion and better to wait for advice from the TR helmet gurus.....

I think this one would turn out nice as a representative example, with paint, period decals and perhaps a period liner and strap.

Andy

That’s good to hear, the dome stamps also match up very nice to a ET made helmet. Perhaps this was issued during WW2 or used by the Afghan forces.

Looks very good from this angle.

Looks like a good one to me aswell.

Quote by Kaikun2001 View Post
    That’s good to hear, the dome stamps also match up very nice to a ET made helmet. Perhaps this was issued during WW2 or used by the Afghan forces.
    Definitely Afghan forces. They put in some extra holes one the sides for their liner and on the right side two holes for the decal.

(Pictures posted by Warhorse in 2018)

That is my theory aswell, putty was used on 3 diffrent holes, two on the right and one on the left.

”The Goon”. A lovley original example IMO. Sadly it was stripped of all old paint and repainted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast