Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

translation help (better pictures)

Article about: hello, I need the gist of these documents translated, any military unit information? names? please give me the gist of these letters i reposted these because the first pictures were bade tha

Thumbs up translation help (better pictures)

hello, I need the gist of these documents translated, any military unit information? names?

please give me the gist of these letters

i reposted these because the first pictures were bade

thanks

john

translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)translation help (better pictures)

Default Re: translation help (better pictures)

WWIIBUFF: You really need to provide good, sharp copies of the things you want translated, with no distracting creases or folds, and good lighting. The Best way to achive that is to scan your documents at a high resolution setting, being sure that the page is flat on the glass. It's hard enough to read handwritten material as it is without complicating things with poor photos. Dwight

Default Re: translation help (better pictures)

They are much clearer and larger if you click on them