Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

in treue fest imperial buckle opinions

Article about: hello this is my firts obtained imperil buckle.i have few questions about originality,origins and the rarirty of this variant. the seller told me that is more desirable than the standrd got

Default in treue fest imperial buckle opinions

hello
    this is my firts obtained imperil buckle.i have few questions about originality,origins and the rarirty of this variant.
    the seller told me that is more desirable than the standrd got mit uns motto
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture in treue fest imperial buckle opinions   in treue fest imperial buckle opinions  

in treue fest imperial buckle opinions   in treue fest imperial buckle opinions  

in treue fest imperial buckle opinions   in treue fest imperial buckle opinions  

in treue fest imperial buckle opinions  

?

Looks like period bavarian buckle. b.r.Andy

Looks entirely original to my eye.

?

Looks good and maybe an early Bavarian to me. How wide is the buckle? You want to post this on the buckle thread. As to it being more desirable, It is second in numbers made to the G-M-U buckle. Is the belt complete? Is there a hook to latch onto the buckle? It is a good piece to have in a collection.

sorry for late answer and thank You for Yours.wnen i will back at home i will measure the wideness of buckle.yes the belt is complete and the hook is present