Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Went to bed pink... and woke up mauve

Article about: This morning I woke up to the news that it had been decided to upgrade my member status from WRF Club Member to Lifetime member. A private message from Ralph in my email this morning announc

Default Went to bed pink... and woke up mauve

This morning I woke up to the news that it had been decided to upgrade my member status from WRF Club Member to Lifetime member. A private message from Ralph in my email this morning announced it to me! The reason given has been "because of your contributions and commitments to this forum, you deserve this update."... Wow

I want to thank you for this recognition, especially when many, many members of the Forum, with many years of membership and very knowledgeable and truly wise in my opinion, have considered me worthy of that promotion. To all of them, thank you.

I trust that we will continue to enjoy our hobby for many years to come and also that we will be able to continue sharing stories, historical curiosities and collectibles with the rest of the members; Just like every week I learn new things thanks to the contributions of other members. I am very happy and even my son has congratulated me...

Once again, thank you to everyone, including the best-known mole of the Forum who perhaps without realizing it started this process on the first or second day of this year 2024…. And thanks to the kind and encouraging comments from some chopper biker, a few Aussies and so many, many friends from both shores of the Atlantic Ocean, admins & mods…. That's the great thing about this place
    I hope I don't disappoint you, Friends.

Regards
    Santi

(BTW The utility of editing my posts is not operational.... In case someone can solve it so I can continue sharing and correcting content in my threads. Thanks in advance)

Congratulations Santi. Well deserved - and long overdue!

Cheers,
    Steve

A big thumbs up from us down in the bottom half of this globe Santi mate! .......knew you'd get a gong after such a stellar thread!!!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

congratulations dude
    love the pics

Congratulations Santi, well deserved mate !
    Paul

?

Congrats Santi,,

Ken

?

Well deserved Santi. Your posts and threads are always a joy to read, well researched and very informative.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Congratulations !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Fantastic news Santi! Congratulations!

Andy

Congratulations Santi,

A well-deserved upgrade. Your scholarly research and posts are some of the most informative and well researched topics I have ever read. I look forward to reading more of your posts and interesting topics.

Best regards

Smitty

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast