Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWI M18 ET64 complete

Article about: Santa came early today (and by that I mean my dealer coming to my house). Picked up a bunch of nice little items.... First up is a nice complete M18 which fills another hole. All I now need

MAP
    ?

Default WWI M18 ET64 complete

Santa came early today (and by that I mean my dealer coming to my house).

Picked up a bunch of nice little items....

First up is a nice complete M18 which fills another hole. All I now need is a camo M16 or M18.

Overall very good shape. It does have some minor rust on the exterior but it is much less worse than the pictures show.

All three pads are intact as well as the chinstrap. The strap however has been repaired but it is all there. Even the stamp. All I can make out is 1918, Otto Koch, Berlin

Any and all comments welcome.

Not a great day for pictures. Did my best but it was 35 degrees F and lots of glare.

Regards,

Michael

WWI M18 ET64 completeWWI M18 ET64 completeWWI M18 ET64 completeWWI M18 ET64 completeWWI M18 ET64 completeWWI M18 ET64 complete
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWI M18 ET64 complete
    P
    Many

Nice looking helmet.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Nice Lid Brutha!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Nice looking helmet.
    Quote by Rossi View Post
    Nice Lid Brutha!
    Picked up a small lot of stuff today. An old time collector is selling off his stuff. Will be posting it over the next few days...mostly medals...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looking forward to seeing them.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Looking forward to seeing them.
    Put up two so far, 1) an ordinary WW1 black wound badge 2) a really nice West Wall with packet and award document.

Next up once I photograph is an minty Eastern front medal with award doc to Schutzpolizei and a minty KvK 2nd class with award doc and Dienstbuch to an LS Polizei recipient.

M

?

35 degrees holy moly. It was 69 here. Love that ET64 M18. I have a M17 ET64 but no chin strap. I'm falling behind. I better ask Santa WTF??? Whats Up????? That probably won't get me on the list soon.........

Great looking addition to your collection Mike
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    35 degrees holy moly. It was 69 here. Love that ET64 M18. I have a M17 ET64 but no chin strap. I'm falling behind. I better ask Santa WTF??? Whats Up????? That probably won't get me on the list soon.........

Great looking addition to your collection Mike
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks Phil. It would be mint if it was not for the slight surface rust that the photo made look worse.

I have an M16 ET 64 sans chinstrap. So feel free to send the sibling over here to the States so they can be back together!!! (can't find a pic of it right now...)

And no, that attitude won't get you any presents this year!

M

?

"So feel free to send the sibling over here to the States so they can be back together!!!"

I live in Arizona Mike. So fell free to quote me a price and send me a pic. Maybe my attitude might change and Santa will see I'm on the nice list after all!!!!!!LMAO!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

You did well on the helmet finding an m18 with a nice chinstrap is tough, congrats.

Regards
    Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast