Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Artillery lieutenant dress uniform ?

Article about: someone please say if this appears real (sorry seller pics not mine) came from a deceased, russian-speaking us foreign service officer's estate. I'm thinking ca. 1900 and maybe artillery - j

?

Default Artillery lieutenant dress uniform ?

someone please say if this appears real (sorry seller pics not mine) came from a deceased, russian-speaking us foreign service officer's estate. I'm thinking ca. 1900 and maybe artillery - junior officer (?)

the bullion braid is silver, the gilt (?) buttons show the imperial eagle with cyrillic backmark, no other markings apparent at all on this tunic. the black front placket or panel is velvet.

quick responses especiallywelcome -- and thanks a lot!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery lieutenant dress uniform ?   Artillery lieutenant dress uniform ?  

Artillery lieutenant dress uniform ?  

?

several dozen views and no reaction? anyone out there please chime in, thanks!

?

This is a M1913 tunic for officers of Artillery (except Guards). There is no rank distinction on it: rank was specified by epaulettes and shoulder-boards. This forum is evidently not the best place to find info on such items, and probably it's a general world trend: forums slowly die with development of social network. You could get this info earlier if you would try searching on Facebook for example.