Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

1 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: It would be greatly appreciated if someone could kindly have a look and help me figure out if this is an original and if possible which maker made it.

Default 1 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could kindly have a look and help me figure out if this is an original and if possible which maker made it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   1 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

This is referred to as a ShuCo. design, or it might actually be marked Shuco. under the pin. Difficult to tell from these photos.
    you can compare to one of my examples here.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello,

This one is a 4-vein ShuCo Design ISA.

As Ralph states, these can be difficult to see if there is maker mark on the reverse as it did not replicate in the exact position on each badge.

That said, yours is the unmarked 4-vein variant and the 1R wreath-leaf vein pattern shows this.

Here is one I have to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   1 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen