Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake infanteriesturmabzeichen ?

Article about: I think this ISA is not good .It is a unmarked one. Need help with this one good or bad ? Hope you guys reply.Wkr Pat

?

Default Fake infanteriesturmabzeichen ?

I think this ISA is not good .It is a unmarked one. Need help with this one good or bad ? Hope you guys reply.Wkr PatFake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?
    P
    Many

?

If original which maker can this be ?

?

It looks like it could be an original by Friedrich Linden of Ludenscheid (FLL).
    Certainly the reverse set up indicates that.
    There is an obvious mis-stamp looking at the side of the eagle and swastika.
    Try a search of FLL and see what you think.

?

Thank you for your answer. I didn't know that. I'll look that up. I own about 10 original ISAs. But I think this one is really ugly finished. You can feel the poorly finished edges.

?

There are several unmarked FLL examples on the forum as well as marked ones.
    Hopefully members who know these badges better than I do will see this thread and maybe they can confirm or not.

?

Thanks for your answer. I've been comparing for about an hour now. It does indeed have a lot of similarities with the maker FLL. I think you're right. But again I think this ISA has a really ugly finish. I also have an isa of the maker wiedmann I don't think it looks really nice either. Let's say not worthy of a medal. The other makers in my collection do include beautifully finished and detailed isa.

?

Some new pics.Look at the backside and the poorly finished edges.Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?Fake  infanteriesturmabzeichen ?

IMO, it's a cast copy of an unmarked Rudolph Karneth.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Rudolph Karneth
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I think it's original RK ISA.

?

I have great respect for both of your knowledge. Thank you for replying. It means a lot to me. I hope other people respond and give their opinion. Wkr /C yb Pat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast