Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Allegemeines Sturmabzeichen opinions?

Article about: Just wanted to get opinions and maker comments? Thank you in advance for your help!

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Allegemeines Sturmabzeichen opinions?

Just wanted to get opinions and maker comments? Thank you in advance for your help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Allegemeines Sturmabzeichen opinions?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Allegemeines Sturmabzeichen opinions?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Allegemeines Sturmabzeichen opinions?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Allegemeines Sturmabzeichen opinions?

ISA seems "off" to me. ASA could be a late war Rudolf Karneth block hinge,but from these pics it has a couple of issues. Stewy

?

The Allegemeines Sturmabzeichen certainly looks like it's trying to be a Karneth badge, but what makes me very wary of this is
    that from these photos it appears to have a perfectly flat reverse without the indentations behind bayonet & grenade.
    The obverse also has very poor details from what I can see.

Regards
    Brett

Thank you for your input! I am going to steer clear of these!

Regards,

Sam

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    Thank you for your input! I am going to steer clear of these!

Regards,

Sam
    Don't just dismiss them that easily. They're a nice award & that's what the forum's here for. Advice,Stewy.

If they are originals I will move forward, but from the comments so far, that doesn't seem to be the case?

Regards,

Sam