Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication

Article about: I am unsure if this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is real or not. I recently bought it with a few others and is needing opinions. It has no maker mark and is solid at the back. Thank you for you

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication

I am unsure if this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is real or not. I recently bought it with a few others and is needing opinions. It has no maker mark and is solid at the back. Thank you for your time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication
    P
    Many

Someone reply..

?

Hopefully Fischer will see this thread and be able to help, these badges are a mystery to me. The shape of the eagle's head is reminding me of Rettenmaier but I may be completely wrong.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hopefully Fischer will see this thread and be able to help, these badges are a mystery to me. The shape of the eagle's head is reminding me of Rettenmaier but I may be completely wrong.
    Some traits do remind me of a Rettenmaier, but there are traits that do not match.
    Check the front sight, it overlaps the eagle's wing, this should not be like this. Also, the shape of the eagle's wings from the obverse are not correct.
    It appears to be of a ShuCo design, but I just can't put my finger on the maker.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for replying.

I will wait until someone can give a clear answer.

Thank you so much for checking it for me!

?

I'll have a better look at it this week. I'm away from home currently.

As Ralph stated, this one does belong to the ShuCo Design family of ISA's.

More specifically, the wreath leaf vein design is from the examples found with the addressed Eduard Hahn, Oberstein-Nahe blue packets.

If you compare the 2R and 2L wreath leaves I've circled, you will find they are unique to the Hahn variant and they match your example.

Best Regards, fischer

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen AuthenticationInfanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen AuthenticationInfanterie Sturmabzeichen Authentication

Thank you so much, what is the worth of this badge? I bought this with 4 other supposedly real badges for £200. I am very thankful for your identification and explanation. I will post the other badges in the correct sections later..

?

We don't offer valuations due to the subjective nature of them.
    However, if you bought five badges that are all original then you got a bargain.
    Have a Google for this badge and maker and you will see the prices that are being asked.

Thank you so much. Where would I post for my 2 naval badges to be authenticated?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast