Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze

Article about: Hello and thank you for a fantastic forum. I got this bronze version 20 years ago and I am currently changing my collection. But before I do so I want some opinions on it and also the curren

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze

Hello and thank you for a fantastic forum.

I got this bronze version 20 years ago and I am currently changing my collection. But before I do so I want some opinions on it and also the current market value since I havent collected third reich items in a while. I bought it as a original but I have been told a couple of years ago that it might be a early post-war version.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze  

Last edited by rbminis; 06-21-2022 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze
    P
    Many

Please read this thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello,

This one is a high quality Post War example attributed to the firm of Steinhauer & Luck. The base material is tombak and it's patterned after the very rare - early war S&L version.

The tell/tale signs are the die flaws (red circles) on the obverse and the post war hardware set up.
    In regards to price, depends if someone is looking for a Post War example. I've seen them for $150-$175.

Here is my example to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze