Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver grade

Article about: Here's one that arrived a few months ago. The finish has held up extremely well for a zinc badge. I like it enough to display in its own little riker mount on the shelf.

TWS
    ?

Default Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver grade

Here's one that arrived a few months ago. The finish has held up extremely well for a zinc badge. I like it enough to display in its own little riker mount on the shelf.

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver gradeInfanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver gradeInfanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver gradeInfanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver gradeInfanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver gradeInfanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver grade
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver grade
    P
    Many

A nice addition Todd!
    They aren't usually found with the chrome finish but, the silver frosting does seem to be durable.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Certainly a condition you don't see too often with CW IABs. Very nice indeed.

A beautiful example Todd! Congrats on adding this..

There are two Carl Wild variants with with slightly different obverse leaf vein designs, variation in the raised maker mark and the hardware set up.

Your Carl Wild is what I refer to as the Type 1 with the hinge that fits correctly into the raised guide lines on the reverse.

Here are my two examples that show the vein detail differences on the obverse.
    Also, the maker mark and hinge differences of the two types.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver grade   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver grade  

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen by Carl Wild in zinc, silver grade  

Very interesting Car Wild IAB study !

- - ------- - -

TWS, your badge is a real beauty !