Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien

Article about: Good sunday, gentleman! Would like to show You my latest addition to my ISA collection. Nice,original badge manufactured by Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien. Hope You will like it. Best regards,

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien

Good sunday, gentleman!
    Would like to show You my latest addition to my ISA collection. Nice,original badge manufactured by Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien.
    Hope You will like it.
    Best regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien
    P
    Many

Quote by fschneidter64 View Post
    w
    Hmmm...What do You mean with that "w"??

MAP
    ?

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    Hmmm...What do You mean with that "w"??
    3 or 4 other threads with the same comments....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I don't like it. Has the coloring of a fake right of the bat. Second, hinge and catch are not even close to a original BSW. Hope you can return it.

John

Quote by War Medals View Post
    I don't like it. Has the coloring of a fake right of the bat. Second, hinge and catch are not even close to a original BSW. Hope you can return it.

John
    Badge is original, I have no doubts about it.
    Sorry, but do You know that there are two types of BSW stamped ISA badge's??
    Regards,
    Peter

This one is actually not that easy to find!, early war type. The one You are talking about is the late war type.
    I am hunting the rare babies.
    Regards,
    Peter

Hi Peter,

I have not seen your type of IAB maker BSW before. Here is a pic of type that I do know. Any experts for a third opinion?

Regards;
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien  

John, the one You are showing is the late war type BSW, that's a common badge.
    Mine is an early war type, considered to be rare, at least I don't see them often.
    Instead of looking into the database I made a scan from book, take a look.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Gebrüder Schneider AG / Wien  

Peter, yes you have a very nice early BSW. The book is sure proof of that. I to date have not had the late made badge in my hand, possible one I will never come across. The early one that you have must make you very happy.

Regards;
    John

A very nice example Peter.
    It almost looks like a bronze, but I am pretty sure it is a tarnished silver grade.
    Here are the three different variants in my collection. I believe there is two more to find, a double marked, and the micro mark.

The one like yours.
    Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) Maker Marked
    This is the example that John has posted.
    Infantriesturmabzeichen in Silver, Brüder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) Maker Marked
    And another unmarked example.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast