Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Article about: hi. guys. i apologize for really poor pics but i have only theese. for me good one but only to be sure. maybe the hook is repaired? its a cheap one and i like it. thank you very much.... Ann

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

hi. guys. i apologize for really poor pics but i have only theese. for me good one but only to be sure. maybe the hook is repaired? its a cheap one and i like it. thank you very much....
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in SilberInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-28-2015 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

A better shot of the eagles head straight on would help, but I think this is a good late war solid Franke & Co. (FCL) in silver.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Here is a confirmed example to compare.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for opinions
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thank you very much guys. when i recieve it ill post better pictures. all the best. Jan :-)

the finish has gone but a good one.

A good purported FCL and as Harry stated, the finish has gone.

The excessive solder around the "?" style catch is common attribute of this example.
    Also, notice how the electroplate or frosted finish adheres to the solder and the hardware but not the base material.

Here is one I have in roughly the same condition to compare.

Best regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber  

hi guys. just arrived. here are few more pics......

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in SilberInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in SilberInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in SilberInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Hi bacilko,

A nice little combo, did they come together?

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned. yes, they were together for 100eur. good deal?

Quote by bacilko30 View Post
    Hi Ned. yes, they were together for 100eur. good deal?
    Excellent deal!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast