Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Article about: Hi, I would like to know your opinion about the authenticity of this product. thank you all!

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Hi, I would like to know your opinion about the authenticity of this product. thank you all!
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in SilberInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in SilberInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in SilberInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

IMO, this is a cast copy.
    The pitted reverse, and poor detail, tells it all.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    IMO, this is a cast copy.
    The pitted reverse, and poor detail, tells it all.
    Ralph.
    I agree, the reverse looks very uneven and unless it is a trick of angles of photography the hinge is off centre?

The signs of casting are apparent in the rifle stock too and in as much as you can tell from a photograph the metal looks wrong too. It seems to have an inherent "shine" that zinc does not have and this is clearly not tombak. It reminds me of fakes from the '70s

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

I agree with the others...This one is a fake based on the F&BL variant. Here is another one from my fake collection to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber