Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Article about: Hiu all. I want to buy this IAB and was hoping someone here with more knowledge could help identify the manufacturer? Any information is welcome, thanks. And I'm also wondering if this badge

Dok
    ?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Hi all. I want to buy this IAB and was hoping someone here with more knowledge could help identify the manufacturer?
    Any information is welcome, thanks. And I'm also wondering if this badge has been completely cleared or not? I have a similar badge in my collection, but I see some differences.
    Regards Dok
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

Hello Dok,

it's a very nice Juncker IAB made of Nickelsilver with the later setup variant with a plate under the hinge. Really a very nice example and for sure a desirable example.

BR
    Sven

I agree with Sven, a very nice example!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Dok
    ?

Sven and Ralph thank you very much, as I understand I have to my collection Juncker IAB with the early setup variant with a plate under the hinge. Does it make sense then to my badge to buy a later version of the Juncker and waste money?
    Best Regards, Dok
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Hi Dok,

this example is an earlier variant of the Juncker IAB without the plate under the hinge. It's always nice to have both variants in the collection.

BR
    Sven

Dok
    ?

Thanks Sven, your comment is much appreciated. I would also be interested to know which of these types of Juncker is less common?

In my opinion the variant with the plate under the hinge (your first example) is more rare than the earlier variant, but in general you can find both of them from time to time - it's just a question about the price :-)

Hello Dok,

I agree with Sven as well...they are beautiful examples, highly desirable and would not think it's a waste of money to have both in my collection.

In regards to which one is encountered more often; the one without the sheet metal hinge base (early set-up) is found more often.
    That said, they are not that difficult to track down.

Also, there is a third NS Juncker ISA variant and it's the one that has the Flat Stock Catch.

Here is my example.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber  

Dok
    ?

Thanks guys, as usual your help is much appreciated
    Best Regards
    Dok