Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie sturmabzeichen silver & bronze review.

Article about: Contemplating two new pieces. One infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze and one silver. The bronze i am unfamiliar with any of its physical traits. The pillow crimp style hinge , One silver wi

Default Infanterie sturmabzeichen silver & bronze review.

Contemplating two new pieces. One infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze and one silver.

The bronze i am unfamiliar with any of its physical traits. The pillow crimp style hinge ,

One silver with finish worn away and catch broken. This one looks like a funke& bruninghaus

Any help on these two
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie sturmabzeichen silver & bronze review.   Infanterie sturmabzeichen silver & bronze review.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie sturmabzeichen silver & bronze review.
    P
    Many

[QUOTE=chuck303;2263020]Contemplating two new pieces. One infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze and one silver.

The bronze i am unfamiliar with any of its physical traits. The pillow crimp style hinge ,

One silver with finish worn away and catch broken. This one looks like a funke& bruninghaus

Any help on these two[/QUOTE
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie sturmabzeichen silver & bronze review.   Infanterie sturmabzeichen silver & bronze review.  

Infanterie sturmabzeichen silver & bronze review.   Infanterie sturmabzeichen silver & bronze review.  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)