Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanteriesturmabzeichen not sure i think its fake but help needed

Article about: hi folks please excuse the picture phone is broke so having to use a old scanner picked this up today for hardly anything i am 70% sure its repo but if anyone else has a feeling its not plea

Default Infanteriesturmabzeichen not sure i think its fake but help needed

hi folks please excuse the picture phone is broke so having to use a old scanner picked this up today for hardly anything i am 70% sure its repo but if anyone else has a feeling its not please say
    thanks

hope the german termology is right at the title if not please tell me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanteriesturmabzeichen not sure i think its fake but help needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanteriesturmabzeichen not sure i think its fake but help needed
    P
    Many

Can I see the reverse please. I tend to agree with you but the reverse pic would also help the thread. Stewy

give me 5 i will try and take one with mates phone stewy

just done these on friends phone please ignore date and time we are currently trying to update it lol i have coloured swatstika in so no offence can be made to anyone.
    only reason which made me think twice about it was the latch looks right but the eagle on the front doesn't if that makes sense lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanteriesturmabzeichen not sure i think its fake but help needed   Infanteriesturmabzeichen not sure i think its fake but help needed  

Quote by Halo1981 View Post
    just done these on friends phone please ignore date and time we are currently trying to update it lol i have coloured swatstika in so no offence can be made to anyone.
    only reason which made me think twice about it was the latch looks right but the eagle on the front doesn't if that makes sense lol
    Why would people take offence on this forum?
    We are all here in the name of research and I note you're not bothered about the swastika in the first picture Halo

Peculiar post

to be honest mate i forgot it was in the first picture i was in a forum about year ago posted a picture of my drl sports badge and got suspened because of the swatstika so trying to play safe

Pics aren't great. But I think it's a fake based on the MK design. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Pics aren't great. But I think it's a fake based on the MK design. Stewy
    Yes mate, very similar to the M.K. design and a very old fake that's found in a variety of appearances regarding hardware and finishes. The short, fat stubby K98 is the one look giveaway here.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

ok gents thanks alot for your help it only cost a fiver so nothing lost will put it in a frame one day i will find a decent infantry assasult badge lol

how about this one is it repo just been offered it ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanteriesturmabzeichen not sure i think its fake but help needed   Infanteriesturmabzeichen not sure i think its fake but help needed  

Infanteriesturmabzeichen not sure i think its fake but help needed  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast