Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?

Article about: hello, since I am not into warbadges and couldn't find this design either I guess this one must be a reproduction? Thanks!

Default Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?

hello, since I am not into warbadges and couldn't find this design either I guess this one must be a reproduction?
    Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?  
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-11-2022 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?
    P
    Many

Hi Sid,
    I haven't been able to find this exact one....yet, but the detail looks pretty sharp to me, along with the hardware (& tool marks etc..), hold onto this one.
    Paul

It has some traits of an St.&L, but also some traits of a Deschler.
    Not familiar with this one either.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Carlsson,

This one is a fake based on the Steinhauer & Luck solid variant. This one can be found with multiple hardware set-ups and have been found stamped L/16 or L/53.

The easiest way to tell this fake from originals is the pointed beak on the Adler, the flaw on the rifle stock that replicates on these and the odd base material.

Here is a few more fake examples to compare.

Best Regards, fischerInfantrie Sturmabzeichen?
    Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?   Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?  

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?   Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?  

Here is an original S&L variant from my collection.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?   Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?  

Also, this one.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It "feeled" convincing in hand. The only things that looked odd to me is indeed the beak but also the breast feathers.
    Thanks for your inputs!

Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help Sid, Fischer nailed it, great to see original examples posted !
    Paul