Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: The pictures are so small that I reserve judgement at this time and if you con , the lingua franca here is English. However, under the circumstances;Слава Україні Best wishes Mar

?

Default Infantrie Sturmabzeichen

Доброе здоровья, люди! пожалуйста, скажите мне, это оригинальный знак?

Infantrie SturmabzeichenInfantrie SturmabzeichenInfantrie Sturmabzeichen
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-08-2024 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantrie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Translating this to English for others. Not perfect the best that Google Translate could do. I think you get the idea though.

"Good health, everyone! please tell me, is this an original badge?"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The pictures are so small that I reserve judgement at this time and if you con , the lingua franca here is English.

However, under the circumstances;Слава Україні

Best wishes

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Good health, everyone! please tell me, is this an original badge?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Alexxx View Post
    Good health, everyone! please tell me, is this an original badge?
    Would you be able to supply clearer photos that can be expanded?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Infantrie SturmabzeichenInfantrie SturmabzeichenInfantrie Sturmabzeichen[attach=config]1723401[/attachInfantrie Sturmabzeichen]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Alexxx View Post
    Infantrie SturmabzeichenInfantrie SturmabzeichenInfantrie Sturmabzeichen[attach=config]1723401[/attachInfantrie Sturmabzeichen]
    Thanks! I'll defer to the IAB experts. So be patient until they see these updated photos.

Photos are still a bit blurry but hopefully they are enough.

Hi Guys,

This one is part of the S.H.u.Co family of ISA's, it's a 4-vein variant and is attributed to the firm of Eduard Hahn, Oberstein/Nahe.

Here is one from my collection to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen   Infantrie Sturmabzeichen  

If you compare the 2L and 2R wreath leaf vein patterns to the 4-vein S.H.u.Co 1941 maker marked examples...you can see the design difference.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen  

Here is another with a different style catch plate. Also note the tombak hardware.

Another attribute of the Hahn examples is the heavily applied finish found on these.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen   Infantrie Sturmabzeichen  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast