Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in silver

Article about: I would be grateful for opinions on this badge. Firstly is it original and secondly, if it is, who is the maker?. Thanks for looking

?

Default Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in silver

I would be grateful for opinions on this badge. Firstly is it original and secondly, if it is, who is the maker?. Thanks for lookingInfantrie Sturmabzeichen in silverInfantrie Sturmabzeichen in silverInfantrie Sturmabzeichen in silverInfantrie Sturmabzeichen in silverInfantrie Sturmabzeichen in silverInfantrie Sturmabzeichen in silverInfantrie Sturmabzeichen in silverInfantrie Sturmabzeichen in silver
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-13-2016 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in silver
    P
    Many

Please read,
    The Use of German Terminology.

It appears to be an original although the pin may have been replaced. Here is my example to compare.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, GWL, Gebruder Wegerhoff, Ludenscheid
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for posting. I think the pin is original, although broken as it contacts the main body of the badge.

Quote by matiu View Post
    Thanks for posting. I think the pin is original, although broken as it contacts the main body of the badge.
    If original it is likely just bent incorrectly.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by matiu View Post
    The pin looks good to me as well looking at the similarity of the toolmark, pressure foot and general appearance compared to originals. A nice badge to own.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nice Badge

nice badge in good cond.

?

Thank you all for looking and commenting. I'm confident it is a good one. Thanks. Steve

?

Thanks for posting those photos. They both appear to be very similar. The pin on mine has been bent backward and the base of the pin where it contacts the badge has broken. Really appreciate the reply. Cheers. Steve.