Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Information about the authenticity of this Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?

Article about: Hi there, Since this is not my field of expertise and I know there are some very knowledgeable people here I was wondering if you could confirm this is a original one. Any help or info is ve

Default Information about the authenticity of this Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?

Hi there,

Since this is not my field of expertise and I know there are some very knowledgeable people here I was wondering if you could confirm this is an original one.
    Any help or info is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by rbminis; 10-04-2019 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Information about the authenticity of this Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?
    P
    Many

I have edited the title of your thread to use the correct terminology.
    Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.

The reverse photos are small, but it appears to be an original unmarked RK, attributed to Rudolph Karneth.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi, my excuses for the title. I should have read the info first. Thank you for the information.

Hello

I agree with Ralpk...this one is attributed to Rudolph Karneth.

This particular example is a (5) vein variant without the wreath-leaf stippling attribute.

Best Regards, fischer

One of my examples.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Information about the authenticity of this Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?   Information about the authenticity of this Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?  

And the (5) vein variant in bronze...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Information about the authenticity of this Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?   Information about the authenticity of this Infantrie Sturmabzeichen?