Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

My first Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Morning Guys, I'm thinking of buying this badge and I did some research on it and I think it looks good, but I want to be 100% sure so can one of you guys please help me out. These are the o

Default My first Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Morning Guys, I'm thinking of buying this badge and I did some research on it and I think it looks good, but I want to be 100% sure so can one of you guys please help me out. These are the only photos I have and the seller says it's silver. Thank You and I hope everybody has a safe and loud 4th.
    My first Infanterie SturmabzeichenMy first Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Bill
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-04-2021 at 06:48 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

As you realise the pics are a bit on the small size (can't be enlarged) but from what I can see this looks like a perfectly good Sohni Heubach and Co Silver ISA in reasonably good shape. My first ISA was a Gebruder Wegerhof (GWL) with hardly any finish left.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

I agree with Watchdog, a perfectly fine Sohni Heubach & Co ISA. My first was a similar one

Thank you Guys

Unfortunately, the photos are not uploaded correctly, are small and are pasted onto the thread.

Having seen fakes of this example, I feel I cannot comment definitively with these photos.

Best Regards, fischer

Sorry about the photos, I took them off the sellers site and then I cropped them and retook the photo and then posted them

Quote by fischer View Post
    Unfortunately, the photos are not uploaded correctly, are small and are pasted onto the thread.

Having seen fakes of this example, I feel I cannot comment definitively with these photos.

Best Regards, fischer
    That is the trouble with making a judgement on photos, they have to be good quality and large enough to see crucial details.

As I said, based on the pics it looks good BUT Fischer really knows his onions when it comes to these so I suppose in the absence of better pics it comes down to the dealers policies on returns, what you know of him and how you feel about the badge.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."