Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze

Article about: A nice looking bronze grade infanterie sturmabzeichen, I need some help please in authenticating it. Thank you for looking

This one is an attributed FLL hollow with block hinge hardware.
    It is one of three variations of the zinc hollow Friedrich Linden ISA's.

I refer to this one as Design Type 3 and this one possibly has a replaced pin.

Here is a bronze I have to compare with a different hardware set up.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze   Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze
    P
    Many

Quote by fischer View Post
    This one is an attributed FLL hollow with block hinge hardware.
    It is one of three variations of the zinc hollow Friedrich Linden ISA's.

I refer to this one as Design Type 3 and this one possibly has a replaced pin.

Here is a bronze I have to compare with a different hardware set up.

Best Regards, fischer
    Nice to see you're still among the living, and posting!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Cheers Ralph!

Details of the three attributed Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid Zinc Hollow ISA - Design Types.

I have circled two of the easiest obverse details to spot and also the head sculpt differences.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze   Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze  

Something I found interesting that is along the same lines as this thread...Here is a late war photo - judging by the Tunic and sweater underneath.

The ISA this Soldat was awarded appears to be a silver grade FLL Design Type 3 judging by the attributes explained in the previous comment.

Also, it appears he had to sew it in place at the 1, 4 and 9 o'clock positions; most likely due to broken hardware.

Best Regards, fischer

Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze   Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2