Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze

Article about: A nice looking bronze grade infanterie sturmabzeichen, I need some help please in authenticating it. Thank you for looking

?

Default Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze

A nice looking bronze grade infanterie sturmabzeichen, I need some help please in authenticating it.

Thank you for looking

Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronzeNeed help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze
    P
    Many

?

I got some better photos from the seller, I hope this might help identify a maker for this badge if possible.

Please share your thoughts and thanks again for looking

Need help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronzeNeed help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronzeNeed help please! A hollow infanterie sturmabzeichen in bronze

?

Comparing the pin setup and the eagle's legs it seem similar to some of the Ferdinand Hoffstadter badges (which I cannot find a hollow version of).

?

I believe it's a good one, can't comment on maker but i'm pretty sure it's an B.H Mayer or an Berg & Nolte. Similiar ones have been discussed earlier.
    Last edited by Sensei; 05-18-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Quote by Sensei View Post
    I believe it's a good one, can't comment on maker but i'm pretty sure it's an B.H Mayer or an Berg & Nolte. Similiar ones have been discussed earlier.
    It is neither of these.

Quote by 3volv3 View Post
    Comparing the pin setup and the eagle's legs it seem similar to some of the Ferdinand Hoffstadter badges (which I cannot find a hollow version of).
    It is not this maker either.

All three of these are in the data base, and are not a match.
    The eagle's feet, cut between the swastika and rifle, eagle's head, block hinge, and other features are different than the ones mentioned.
    I don't know which maker this is yet.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for clearing that up Ralph!

maybe Linden variant.

?

Thank you Ralph, Tobias and Alex for your valuable input. I find it fascinating that there are still badges we can learn from!
    I'm considering taking a chance on this one as its going for only around 90euros.. Do you all think I should go for it?

?

IMO it's a really nice badge and 90€ is not too much. It's up to you but i would go for it

Quote by alex gross View Post
    maybe Linden variant.
    I think Alex has it correct.
    Here is one with different hardware, but the same badge.
    Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, Hollow Unmarked with Wrap around Hinge
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast