Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Article about: Just wanted some other opinions before i purchase it, Thanks

?

Default Opinions on silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber

Just wanted some other opinions before i purchase it, Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber   Opinions on silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber  

Opinions on silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber   Opinions on silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-30-2017 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

?

I have compared yours with an original Infanterie Sturmabzeichen posted in the Database by forum member rbminis and I think the hardware on the reverse is correct for your example. I would like to post the link so you can see for yourself, but you won't be able to view it because you have to be a WRF clubmember.

As said, I do believe the one you posted is good just by comparing the two, but let's wait for other opinions.

Regards, Rik

Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Dschop View Post
    I have compared yours with an original Infanterie Sturmabzeichen posted in the Database by forum member rbminis and I think the hardware on the reverse is correct for your example. I would like to post the link so you can see for yourself, but you won't be able to view it because you have to be a WRF clubmember.

As said, I do believe the one you posted is good just by comparing the two, but let's wait for other opinions.

Regards, Rik
    Rik is correct, this is a good one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Sorry about that, i will use the correct terminology in the future

?

Thanks for all the help guys

Quote by Alex5k View Post
    Just wanted some other opinions before i purchase it, Thanks
    When you get it, be sure to treat that zinc pest with a little Vaseline.
    Ralph.

?

Where do i apply the Vaseline, just to the area with the white? or to the whole badge?

Use a soft toothbrush first to remove any loose powder and then apply Vaseline sparingly to any areas with zinc pest with a Q-Tip. Wait 24 hours and remove as much Vaseline as possible with Q-Tips and soft tissue or cloth.
    Ralph.

?

Alright will do, Thanks for the help