Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".

Article about: I recently bought this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and I have some questions....first off--is it real?? It is marked with the number "4" on the back. It looks good to me, but I'm not

Default Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".

I recently bought this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and I have some questions....first off--is it real?? It is marked with the number "4" on the back. It looks good to me, but I'm not too familiar with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen. It is slightly convex if you look at it from the side. If it is real...is it a rare maker? I got this along with a funeral sash and some other items (also posted on the forum). Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".   Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".  

Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".   Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".  

Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".  
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-01-2011 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".
    P
    Many

Default Re: Silver IAB Infantry Assault Badge MARKED "4"

its a good one!,,,the "4" is the lieferant number for the firm of "steinhauer & luck,ludenschied",,,this "lieferant" was a secondary quality control system for the production of orders and medals,,,

Great news! Thanks! Is that a rare or common maker of this badge? What would be an estimate on value for this one? It looks to be in pretty good shape to me....but I'm not an expert by any means! thanks again.

?

Quote by militarymania View Post
    its a good one!,,,the "4" is the lieferant number for the firm of "steinhauer & luck,ludenschied",,,this "lieferant" was a secondary quality control system for the production of orders and medals,,,
    Hey MM is there a printed reference on the "lieferant" numbers and manufacturers.
    SteveR

Hello

This badge is an injected molded variant made by the firm of Assmann.

There were four very similar versions of this badge with the simple mark of 1, 2, 3 and 4. The 4 on your badge does not represent S&L but is either the die or machine to make this example.

Here is my Assmann "1" and "4" examples to compare

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".   Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".  

Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".   Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen MARKED "4".  

not a rare maker,,evidently,,i would think your badge could bring $175.00 or so,,,,to Mr, Fischer,,,where is the info located that indicates these "numbered" badges were made on machines numbered 1-4?....this is the first i have heard of this,,,most interesting...thanks,,Robert

hi steveR,,,send me an email at boxcarbob3945@yahoo.com for all the "L/numbers and Lieferants" that i have saved,,,,Thanks,,,RObert

?

Thank You Sir
    SteveR

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Hey MM is there a printed reference on the "lieferant" numbers and manufacturers.
    SteveR
    Or look at the pinned thread (second one down) at the top of this forum for the list.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

thanks for showing as its a great learning tool to have the pictures of the different makers.! nice badge..!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast