Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

3rd (Beeston) Battalion Nottinghamshire Home Guard Printed insignia

Article about: These came into work today just in time for my sale at Bamfords Auctions on March 12th Cheers, Ade.

Default 3rd (Beeston) Battalion Nottinghamshire Home Guard Printed insignia

These came into work today just in time for my sale at Bamfords Auctions on March 12th

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3rd (Beeston) Battalion Nottinghamshire Home Guard Printed insignia   3rd (Beeston) Battalion Nottinghamshire Home Guard Printed insignia  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I strongly suspect these titles belonged to the same man as the Notts & Derby's FS cap I posted this week, but I cannot prove it.

They look wonderful Adrian! A bit too expensive for me though hahah. Anyways I hope you are healthy and keeping safe!?

Frank