Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another WWII 442nd RCT DI w/ Veteran Provenance!!!

Article about: Hello everyone, I am lucky enough to have just picked up another WWII 442nd RCT DI! This one is a Italian made example while my other is US made. Heres a link to my previous DI if your inter

Default Another WWII 442nd RCT DI w/ Veteran Provenance!!!

Hello everyone, I am lucky enough to have just picked up another WWII 442nd RCT DI! This one is a Italian made example while my other is US made. Heres a link to my previous DI if your interested: WWII 442nd RCT DI w/ Veteran Provenance

This small grouping is coming from Los Angeles and the veterans name is Matao Tomimatsu. The granddaughter was kind enough to send me a copy of him in his uniform. She says theres more photos of him in the service that she'll send me copies of once she locates them. I'm super stoked to add another 442nd item (and named!) to my collection. I'll certainly be checking the mailbox eagerly next week!

I hope you enjoy,
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another WWII 442nd RCT DI w/ Veteran Provenance!!!   Another WWII 442nd RCT DI w/ Veteran Provenance!!!  

Another WWII 442nd RCT DI w/ Veteran Provenance!!!   Another WWII 442nd RCT DI w/ Veteran Provenance!!!  

Another WWII 442nd RCT DI w/ Veteran Provenance!!!  

?

Thisbone is also very nice

MAP
    ?

Very nice. I like the photo a lot as well
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Excellent John.
    Looks to be a nice Vet family pass downs .
    I'm glad its going to a good home where they will be appreciated.

Semper Fi
    Phil