Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

A Few of My Bits - Home Guard, WAAC to QMAAC to ATS to WRAC, MTC, FANY, Nursing

Article about: Here are a few pictures of my collections of Home Front and women's services. Terry

?

Excellent collection Terry.

Thanks for sharing it.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thought I would add a few new pics to show some of the new pieces I've picked up. I must say I am very excited with the two Australian nurses throat badges. The one on the right is a WW2 nickel version while the one of the left is most likely silver plate and could be either WW1 or WW2. Sorry the pictures aren't better but was trying to avoid glare off the glass. Need to try some with the tops removed!

More later as time allows, Stay well!

Terry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Few of My Bits - Home Guard, WAAC to QMAAC to ATS to WRAC, MTC, FANY, Nursing  

MAP
    ?

Very nice Terry. I think I said it before, but nice to see something different!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3