Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Green imp British Army cloth badge

Article about: Please can anyone help? A friend of mine was looking through His deceased Dads old army gear and found a small cloth badge of a green dancing imp. Would anyone please know it’s significanc

?

Default Green imp British Army cloth badge

Please can anyone help? A friend of mine was looking through His deceased Dads old army gear and found a small cloth badge of a green dancing imp. Would anyone please know it’s significance?

I suspect that the reason you have had no replies is because you have not provided a picture let alone very much information.

Remember you are asking for assistance here and as much as we all enjoy the hobby nobody is going to do the hard work for you. Was he in the British Army for instance?

However, from what you have said it sounds to me like it might be the formation sign of the Lincolnshire Home Guard. Try researching that.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Thanks Mark. My friend is elderly IT illiterate and unfortunately lives miles from Me.He told Me what I know over the phone. Thank You for Your suggestion.