Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Rfc banners?

Article about: Hi guys thinking of purchasing these to add to my flag collection, tbh i havent seen anything like these b4 and have searched around for the past 2 hours and just cant find anything like the

?

Default Rfc banners?

Hi guys thinking of purchasing these to add to my flag collection, tbh i havent seen anything like these b4 and have searched around for the past 2 hours and just cant find anything like them what are your opinions ? do you think they are royal flying corps banners? thanks in advance for any replys much appreciated

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rfc banners?   Rfc banners?  

?

Maybe an elaborate tail streamer for a particular display? Wild guess. The wooden rods would probably be a bit dangerous though.

Oz.

I doubt they are aircraft related. They look like banners to hand from a podium or a tall pole or something, the tapes on the bottom look to be for securing against billowing or flapping.. Maybe part of decorations for one of the Coronations in the 30's that lined one of the processional routes or for high level delegation visit to a airfield on the station gates etc.