Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things

Article about: Some of my favorite things...........DAVE H

Default Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things

Some of my favorite things...........DAVE H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things  

Default Re: Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things

You read my mind! I was just going to start one like this!
    Here are some of my favorites! Not western allies but my favorites!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things   Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things  

Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things   Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things  

?

Default Re: Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things

Dave I really like your early 45th Division patch some great patches there

?

ND,Is the SA book signed by AH himself ?! If so, it's incredible. Also love the SS armband w/ uniform attached. Too bad that it had to go that way but what's done is done I guess .

SA Dolche, I love your collection of fav things as well! ESP he collar tabs. Are they SS fleiger tabs?
    Thanks
    Dean

?

Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite thingsOther ranks cap badges for the 31 Regular Cavalry Regiments of the British Army, circa 1914. All original badges.

BobS

Am seeing a U.S. 2nd Division Ranger "skull" qualification badge in the first post . Very nice

Oh and the British badges, always a weakness for me. Not as knowledgeable as I should be on these but it does not stop me.

My Royal Australian Armoured Corps collection.

Some of my favorite things...how about posting some of your favorite things

Mick

Very nice Mick, great layout and display.

Jack

That's just the post 1960 items.

I also have a nice collection of 1948 to 1960 items.

Mick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast